Sunday, December 6, 2015

8 years ago...

As I walked down the isle, to my forever with you,
I was so excited to see you, to say I do,
I was so overwhelmed, with the love that I felt,
I new that I was walking towards my future,
I had no fears or doubts,

You take me as I am
All my fears and flaws,
You love me when I am on my highs
or surviving through my lows,

I take you as you are,
All your fears and flaws,
I love you when your on your highs
or surviving through your lows,

8 years on,
Surrounded by our little ones,
Busy and tired, and sometimes a little lost,
It gets overwhelming,
but we have each other, we have our love,
we have the trust, in our God above.

I will always remember,
the moment I said I do,
It has changed my life,
Only for the best,
I love you, I cherish you,
I will grow old with you




.

No comments:

Post a Comment