Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Season of Chaos..



I am pretty sure that when Dec 1 hits, everyone changes, I see more stress, more chaos, more people fighting to get things done, I see more people struggle and I see people feeling the social pressure to keep everyone happy..

I think in all of that it can be really easy to forget why we all celebrate Christmas, We spend an entire month stressing for a day that is really about coming together as a family and Celebrating the Birth of Jesus (not all do and I respect that.)

I encourage you to be focused on those around you rather then what you need to fit into your trolley, try to focus on those you love rather then those who are bringing you down.. Don't stretch money where money simply cannot fit and don't feel guilty and if you do have that bit extra maybe dig deeper and maybe pay it forward..

I encourage everyone (including myself.) to Take a calm approach into this season, which I get it is hard! but with all that is going on in this crazy world, lets not let Christmas be a season of stress, let it be a Season of Joy
!




No comments:

Post a Comment